دانلود مقاله A Modular Software System for Managing and Assessing Inspection Data to Enable and Support Effective Pipeline Integrity Management
سال انتشار: ۱۳۸۶
محل انتشار: اولین کنفرانس بین المللی بازرسی فنی و آزمون غیرمخرب
تعداد صفحات: ۱۴
Gunnar Weigold – ROSEN Europe B.V., Project Manager, Asset Integrity Management Support (AIMS), Netherlands
Markus Brors – ROSEN Technology and Research Center, Product Manager, Product Management (PMA), Germany
John Healy – MACAW Engineering Ltd., Principal Consulting Engineer, United Kingdom
Bahman Heydarzadeh – Petro Kanaz; Engineering Consultants Ltd., Director, Iran
ROAIMS is a set of interoperable tools to handle, store, retrieve and assess the enormous amounts of inspection data and related information that is created over the entire lifecycle of a pipeline system.
As a management system ROAIMS supports pipeline operators implementing integrity performance standards and to derive and apply inspection-, maintenance- and repair-strategies in compliance with operational, health, safety, environmental-policies as well as legislative requirements.
The paper will present the capabilities of the ROAIMS system for:
– Data Management to handle and integrate inspection data with all related pipeline information to
support effective decision making and ensure pipelines are operated safely and cost effectively
– Risk Assessment to identify any potential risks and plan appropriate inspection and maintenance strategies and actions
– Maintenance & Inspection planning, scheduling and budgeting
– Aligning and analyzing all relevant data sources (inspection, monitoring, pipeline condition, etc.)
– Conducting defect assessment and application of corrosion growth rates to define future damage mitigation and prevention strategies, future repairs and inspection needs
– Optimization of future inspection, maintenance and repair activities
– Record keeping of in-field verifications, maintenance and repair activities.
The paper will illustrate the application of the ROAIMS system by use cases were it was employed to manage inspection data and derive decisions to optimize inspection, maintenance and repair expenditures for effective preservation of pipeline integrity.