سال انتشار: ۱۳۷۴
محل انتشار: دهمین کنفرانس بین المللی برق
تعداد صفحات: ۱
MOSLEHI – Gharb-Niroo consulting engineers Iran
SADEGHDOOST – Gharb-Niroo consulting engineers Iran
AMINI – Gharb-Niroo consulting engineers Iran
SEDAGHATI – Gharb-Niroo consulting engineers Iran
This project is Iocated in Bushehr region for connecting Kangan gas power piant to Kangan city. According to the Ministry of Energy this connection had to be done as a 132 KV D/C Iine but preparing those type of towers was impossibie for ciient at a very short time and because of the importance of this Iine the owner decided to construct it as a 63 KV D/C Iine and in future upgrad it. During the period of tendering and choosing a contractor for construction the Iine the transmission Iine department of Gharb-Niroo Co. had studied the possibiiity of upgrading this towers with the minimum cahnges in eiements for the first time in Iran. The construction of this Iine as a 132 KV D/C is aimost finished.
The efforts which is done for this project are as foilows:
1) Review of anaiysis of the existing 63 KV D/C towers (NN AA,CC).
2) Review of geographicai conditions of the Kangan area.
3) Design of new cross arms for 132 KV.
4) Comparing the Ioading conditions of project area and the tower designed area.
5) Tower stress anaiysis with the project area Ioadings.
6) Comparison of tower eiements.
7) Chossing a ruiing span for min. changes in tower eiements.
8) EvaIuation of the contstruction costs of this Iine and 63 KV D/C and 132 KV D/C Iines.